We support the major standards for polyphonic music including:
- MIDI - byte stream containing synthesizer commands such as NoteOn, PitchBend, etc.
- General MIDI (GM) - defines library of 175 available instruments and response to common MIDI commands.
- Scalable Polyphonic MIDI (SP-MIDI) - defines requirements for mobile devices and allows composer to control the allocation and assignment of voices to instruments.
- Standard MIDI File (SMF) - formatted ".mid" file containing MIDI commands, tempo changes, composer's name, lyrics, etc. Formats 0 and 1 supported.
- Mobile XMF (MXMF) - wrapper for an SMF file and a Downloadable Sound (DLS) instrument library containing custom sounds.
- ANSI 'C' - portable source code.